ectoSkin P7 cream received Super product 2013
Super product 2013 for Slimina Green Coffie
The European Medal 2012 for ectoAlerg
The European Medal 2006 for Zuccero Gold
Gazele Biznesu: 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2012
The European Medal 2002 for the liquid sweetener Magda
Awards, medals, distinctions:
- A Silver Medal in the “Lodołamacze” Contest 2011 for the Socially Sensitive Employees.
- The European Medal 2002 for the liquid sweetener “Magda”.
- The European Medal 2006 for “Zuccero Gold’.
- The European Medal 2012 for “ectoAlerg”.
- Diabetica Expo 2009: the first place in the Popularity Contest for the best product against obesity ”Zuccero Gold”.
- Diabetica Expo 2010: 1st place for the Best Product against Obesity.
- The winner of the Contest “Firma Bez Barier” POPON EFS PFRON.
- Distinction 2009 from the National Labour Inspectorate 2009 in the category of plants employing up to 50 employees “Pracodawca-Organizator Pracy Bezpiecznej”.
- A diploma from the National Labour Inspectorate 2009 for the 1st place at the Małopolska Level of “Pracodawca-Organizator Pracy Bezpiecznej”.
- Super product 2013. An award in the category: BEZ RECEPTY [Eng. OTC] for capsules with green coffee extract “Slimina Green Coffe”.
- ectoSkin P7 cream received Super product 2013 “Mam dziecko”.
- Diabetica Expo 2011 2nd place for Magic Kaps in the category of dietary supplement.
- Gazele Biznesu 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2012.
- A certificate of Corporate Responsibility for FA.Langsteiner “Firma Bez Barier”.
- Credits from clerical students for the support during organization of the festivities on Children’s Day.
- Credits for the support from the “Za szybą” foundation (2011).
- Credits from Malopolska School Charity Association for financial and material support during organization of “Pożegnanie lata” festivities.
- Credits from the board of the foundation for the Disabled “Bona Fide” for kindness and material support.
- Credits from the Father Pio Hospice and Residential Medical Care Facility for Children to the Chairwoman, Alicja Langsteiner, for participation in helping incurably ill children (2007).
- Credits from Anna Dymna’s “Mimo wszystko” foundation for unconditioned help and open heart while organizing a Valentine-day charitable concert and an auction.
- Credits from Anna Dymna’s “Mimo wszystko” foundation for funding meals for finalists of the sixth Theatre and Music Artistic Festival of the Intellectually Disabled “Albertiana 2006”.
- Credits from the community of “Dom Monaru” for passing free goods to the centre (2006).
- Credits from Children, Parents, Employees of the Impression and Artistic Agency Klaps-art for the support offered during organization of theatre performance (2002).
- Credits for frequent material help provided to “Alf-Club” run by Children’s Friends’ Society.
- Credits for providing constant help to “Alf-Club” run by Children’s Friends’ Society.
- Credits from “Zdążyć z pomocą” foundation for help in saving health and life of children covered by the “Zdążyć z pomocą” program.